Gallothai Co ltd was founded in 1993 when Paul Graindorge from Belgium decided, after traveling the world, to settle in Thailand and bring the taste of real Belgian chocolate to the Thai consumers.
After successfully starting the company he was joined in 1994 by his son Jean-Louis who took over the management of Gallothai in 1999.
In the period of 20 years Gallothai grew to become a major player in the Thai chocolate scene, be it by supplying major hotels and restaurants with its chocolates or be it by opening Duc de Praslin chocolateries in Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai and Pattaya.
Gallothai products are used by leading hotels, restaurants, quick service restaurants as well as airlines, bakeries and retailers. Gallothai Co Ltd the manufacturer Halal Chocolate begin overseen by Halal Thailand.
Acquiring experience over the years, Gallothai tailored its production to the needs of the Thai customers and consumers.
- Gallothai produces a great variety of pralines, with many different fillings and only the best ingredients.
- Truffles – From the classical truffle to innovative varieties are available.
- Collections We have special collections for all occasions: Christmas, Halloween, Valentine, Easter, Fantasy
- Chocolate Panning We produce coated nuts, dried fruits as well as rice crispies.
- Decorations – We produce a wide range of decorations to enhance your products.Choose from our existing range or design your own.
- Customized Products
Communicate with your customers by offering a customized chocolate box, including your company logo.
- Macaron and Macaron shells – Our authentic French macaron shells made from the finest almond powder. We also offer whole Macarons with a delicious variety of fillings.